When the resort first opened early in 2010, we got lost. From getting from one hotel to another to finding our way to the various restaurants and Universal Studios Singapore, we took some time to warm up to the various paths that led around this 49 hectares resort. It didn’t help that the directional signages were still being put up.
Not only can you navigate around the resort on the go, the *free* app also updates you on the latest happenings and promotions here. Looking for a nice place for dinner? Browse the app’s expansive Dining Directory, with locations from within Universal Studios Singapore to the Forum and the hotels.
It gets better if you enjoy maximizing your time in Universal Studios Singapore trying out the various attractions – instead of waiting in the queue. Once in the resort, the Resorts World Sentosa App allows you access to real-time wait times – making the choice of whether to take a spin on the Battlestar Galactica before the next Waterworld show an easy one to make, even as you munch on your burger in Mel’s Drive-in.
Can’t stop taking photos as mementos? The App comes with a photo booth function that allows easy sharing with friends on your Facebook profile. It even comes with a select set of frames.
Even better, to celebrate the launch of this new iPhone application, we’re running a series of weekly specials, where you can use the RWS iPhone App to stand a chance to win many prizes, including:
Singapore will be turning 46 in a few weeks time. Give our nation a birthday shoutout as a comment below and stand to be one of 4 lucky winners of a pair of exclusive invites to the National Day Parade Preview 2011 this Saturday, 16 July! (Terms and Conditions apply)
Tip: We're looking for the most creative & heartfelt ones. All the best:)
Terms & Conditions
2. The contest will run from 14-15 July 2011. Entries after 1pm on 15 July will not be taken into consideration.
3. To participate in the contest, participants are required to do a birthday shoutout as a comment. Each participant can only submit one (1) entry. All other forms of entries are not accepted.
4. RWS will select FOUR winners, who will each win a pair of exclusive invites to the National Day Parade Preview 2011 this Saturday. The winners will be announced on the RWS blog on 15 July.
5. By participating in the contest, a participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS may issue from time to time. The participant further accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions governing the use of the complimentary tickets to the National Day Parade Preview 2011.
6. RWS shall not be liable to participants for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the contest.
7. RWS reserves the right to publish the participantsí entry, images and details for any purpose whatsoever without having to pay any fee or compensation to the participants.
8. RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the contest, substitute or replace the prizes, and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of the RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
9. In the event of discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.