Caption this picture as a Facebook comment below (Terms and conditions apply)
2. The contest will run from 20 to 23 May 2011. Entries after 4pm on 23 May will not be taken into consideration.
3. To participate in the contest, participants are required to provide an interesting caption as a Facebook comment below the contest blogpost. Each participant can only submit one (1) entry. All other forms of entries are not accepted.
4. RWS will select ONE winner, who will win a pair of exclusive invites to the Universal Studios Singapore Grand Opening ceremony on 28 May. The winner will be announced on the RWS blog within a week of the contest closing.
5. By participating in the contest, a participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that RWS may issue from time to time. The participant further accepts and agrees to the terms and conditions governing the use of the pair of exclusive invites to Universal Studios Singapore, Resorts World Sentosa.
6. RWS shall not be liable to participants for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the contest.
7. RWS reserves the right to publish the participants’ entry, images and details for any purpose whatsoever without having to pay any fee or compensation to the participants.
8. RWS reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the contest, substitute or replace the prizes, and/or amend these terms and conditions at any time for whatever reason and without giving prior notice to the participants. The decision of the RWS on all matters relating to or in connection with the contest is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
9. In the event of discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these terms and conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.