Every week, a 'clue photo' of a location in Resorts World Sentosa will be posted on RWS facebook wall, http://www.facebook.com/ResortsWorldatSentosa.
How to submit:
1. Figure out the location in the clue, snap a photo of yourself there and post on RWS facebook wall.
2. Label the photo "I Found It! W1 - [your name]"
3. Tag yourself to the photo.
The contest runs for 7 days from the moment the 'clue photo' is put up. The first 10 correct posts will receive the prize of the week: RWS Journal +S$25 RWS Vouchers.
Dear Watson, let's get moving!
Terms & conditions
1. This Contest is open to all parties, except employees of Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. Ltd. (“RWS”), their families or anyone else associated with this Contest.
2. All information detailing how to enter this Contest forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the Contestant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry shall be considered submitted if the video and / or photo is submitted to RWS’s facebook account having the following tag lines: “My Moments in RWS” and/or “I Found It”.
3. Entries should be submitted via RWS’s facebook account at http://www.facebook.com/ResortsWorldatSentosa. Entries must be labelled with the Contestant’s name. Contestants contact details including address and telephone number shall be provided upon request by the organisers. Postal entries shall not be accepted.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images and/or videos submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images and/or videos submitted for this Contest remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their taking part in the Contest, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to RWS to feature any or all of the submitted images and/or videos in any of their publications, their websites and/or any promotional material and medium determined by RWS in its sole discretion.
7. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility shall be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
8. The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most able to convey the sense of special moment, be visually appealing, original, correct and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within thirty days of the closing date of the competition.
9. One entrant shall win 3 Days 2 Nights hotel stay in one of the hotels in Resorts World Sentosa in relation to the “My Moments in RWS” contest and first 20 correct entries shall win a S$25 voucher which may be utilized in Resorts World Sentosa, RWS-branded journals or other gifts in relation to each “I Found It” contest. Prizes are subject to availability and/or RWS reserves the right to substitute any prizes with another prize of similar value at their RWS’s sole discretion.
10. Winners shall be required to take part in publicity events organized by RWS if requested.
11. RWS shall not be liable to any persons taking part in the contests for any injuries, losses or damages in respect of, in connection with and/or arising from the contests, including without limitation, any error in computing any chances, any breakdown or malfunctions in any equipment.
12. RWS shall have the right to amend or vary any of the Terms and Conditions, and may withdraw or discontinue the contests at any time without prior notice. All matters and disputes arising out of the contests will be subject to the final decision of RWS and no correspondence will be entertained.
13. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non transferable / non exchangeable and there are no cash alternatives.
14. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of RWS and accordingly RWS may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the terms and conditions and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to RWS as a result thereof.
15. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
16. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Singapore law. The Courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Promotion Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.